Any data collected from the app, by Blazio and stored in Blazio’s server are deleted automatically after 1 year if the user is not using that particular app for a year.
1 – How do we collect your information
Blazio collects some information from you when you: (a) create an account, (b) play our games or use game-related services, (c) make a purchase within our Services, (d) create user-generated content, (e) watch advertisements within our Services, (f) sign up for a newsletter, (g) contact Blazio customer service and take part in technical-support sessions, (h) enter a contest or participate in a challenge held by Blazio, (i) chat with other users of the Services, (j) signal interest in participating in a playtest, (k) share or contribute to our social media channels and other community websites, or (l) apply to a job.
2 – Information we collect
Blazio collects only adequate and relevant information limited to the purposes defined hereunder.
a – Information you provide us
- Contact information (such as your name and email address)
- Your age
- Your username and password
- Profile information (such as a profile picture)
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as chat logs and customer-support tickets)
- Other information you provide us (such as information used to identify a lost account)
b – Information we collect automatically directly from you when you use our Services
- Information about your game progress and activity
- Information about your interactions with other players
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Information about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser information, including browser type and the language you prefer)
- General geolocation information
- Precise geolocation information (GPS)
- Blzaio player ID
c – Information we obtain from our partners
- Information that we receive if you decide to connect to a third-party social network (such as Facebook or Game Center)
- Information from billing partners (if you subscribe to some games or make an in-game purchase)
- Information for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better Services
3 – How we use your information
We primarily use the information to provide you with a better gaming experience, but we also use your information, both individually and combined, as follows:
To operate our business and to enhance your gaming experience, including to:
- provide you with the Services that are suitable to your age and compliant with the applicable laws of your country of residence
- provide gaming experiences that you may like and functionalities you have subscribed to
- track your use of the Services to help us learn more about your gaming activities and understand your preferences and tendencies, so that we can personalize your experience, provide you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you, and otherwise enhance your gaming experience
- facilitate sharing on social networks
- register your participation in a contest and contact you in case of prizes
- offer you the opportunity to take part in playtesting (game tests)
- protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons
- identify and fix bugs and service errors
- use it for administration, analytics, research, and optimization
- compile statistics
- comply with all regulatory and legal requirements, and answer any requests from Data Protection Authorities or any law-enforcement agency
To provide you with support, communicate with you and respond to any requests or questions you have submitted through our customer support.
To personalize our communication with you, including to:
- handle your subscription to, and opting-out of, our newsletters
- contact you to promote our Services and contests we may offer
- send you, with your prior consent, promotions or marketing materials (we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such materials in the future)
- provide you with advertising that better suits your interests and profile and is age-/gender-appropriate and targeted to your general location
- serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising
- collect any personal information you may disclose through messages you choose to send to another user or defined group of users through our message, chat, post or other in-game function, as well as to collect necessary personal information of the user(s) you are contacting, in order to facilitate the communication (Note: We will never collect any information sent outside of the functionality of our Services, including through emails or text messages)
- personalize your content and offers
- send you to push notifications (if you choose to allow that function)—only for users 13 years old or older in the United States (16 or older in Europe)
For some purposes described above, Blazio may use and perform analytics. Analytics information supports business analysis and operations, allows product development, improves products and Services, personalizes content, provides advertising, and makes recommendations.
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal information (for European users) is described above.
We will normally collect personal information from you only:
- when we have your consent to do so
- when we need the personal information to fulfill a contract with you and provide you with the Services, such as customer services, bug and service-error detection, and fraud prevention
- when the processing is in our legitimate interests (when we serve and measure the effectiveness of advertising or marketing campaigns, analyze your gaming activities, protect and improve our products and services) and not overridden by your rights, or
- when we have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you
4 – How we retain your information
5 – How do we share your information
With Blazio entities
In order to operate the Services, your personal information may be transferred to other Blazio studios subsidiaries, processors located worldwide.
With third parties
We use third-party services that have limited access to your information for specific purposes, such as administration, analytics, optimization, advertising, prize delivery, marketing assistance, customer service, and data analysis. They assist us with our operations.
Such third parties are authorized to use your information for these purposes only.
If you decide, while using our Services, to use social sharing features such as “Share” or “Like” on Facebook or other third-party social network sites, this may allow the sharing and collection of personal and non-personal information both to and from such third-party social networks.
You should visit the policies of such third parties for more information about their information collection practices.
6 – Security and confidentiality of your personal information
We have implemented security measures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the personal information collected through the Services.
We take, and force applicable third parties to take, reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and do not assume any responsibility for the unauthorized use of, or access to, your information that is under our control.
If there is a breach of security involving your personal information, including credit card information, from our Services, we will inform you immediately according to your local regulations relating to the notification of information Breaches, and take commercially reasonable steps to rectify such breach.
7 – Children
We encourage parents to instruct their children about privacy and the way they use their information on the Internet. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any personal information, without their parents’ prior permission.
We consider a user to be a child if they are under the age of 13, unless more stringent regulation applies in their country of residence. In EU countries, users under the age of 16 are considered children, unless the data protection regulation of their country of residence specifies another age.
If we consider that any of our Services are directed at users under the minimum legal age required in their country of residence, we can block such users from using the Services or from providing information and/or limit the collection of information from such users as more particularly described below.
No personal information should be submitted to Blazio by users under the minimum legal age required in their country of residence.
We apply the following limitations to personal information collection for a user that is not of the minimum legal age required in their country of residence.
Such a user cannot:
- display his/her real name or any information in the games
- access the chat, leaderboard, forums, SNS (Facebook, Game Center, etc.)
- subscribe to newsletters
- use any other feature where users could appear under their real names
With respect to such a user, we will prevent the collection and use of his/her precise geolocation data and display to him/her contextual advertising only (excluding any behavioral advertising).
Children can be invited to take part in testing our games (playtests) with their parents’ authorization and/or their parents’ physical presence being required depending on the country where the playtest is conducted.
8 – Third-party services
Therefore, you are encouraged to review the privacy policies of all third parties’ services. Without limiting anything in the following section, we are not liable in any way for the actions, inactions or policies of any external services.
10 – Legal disclaimer
Our Services operate AS IS, and we do not represent or warrant that our Services will be available at all times, or that your use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not responsible for your ability to access the Services or for matters beyond our control.